- Minnesota Department of Revenue
- Minnesota Unemployment Insurance Program
- Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry*
- United States Department of Labor*
- Minnesota Workers’ Compensation Insurers Association *
- Worker status (independent contractor vs. employee)
- Employment tax basics (withholding, depositing, and reporting)
- Unemployment Insurance (tax rates, wage reporting, and benefit account issues)
- Federal and State Labor Standards (wage and hour)*
- Workers’ Compensation (requirements) *
Date: Tuesday, July 9, 2019
Time: 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Location: Washington County Government Center – Stillwater, MN
Register: Advanced registration is requiredNote: The July 18 seminar does not include agencies or content denoted with * above. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Date: Thursday, July 18, 2019
Time: 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Location: Minnesota West Community & Technical College – Worthington, MN
Register: Advanced registration is required